Stressful days, when we spend a lot of time at work, daily routine and fatigue after sleepless nights. Life energy in a recession. How to cope with such a load and keep calm? This may seem like a rather difficult task without a coffee, energy drinks or even alcohol. But is it worth it? Of course, you will get a boost of energy, but how much will you pay? Moreover, “daily rituals”, as we know, tend to accumulate and create a stronger effect, and you can already forget that a full supply of energy for every day can be replenished without “dope”. This may cause health problems in the future.
Well, but the same can be done for a healthy full replenishment of your own energy?
LET’S CONSIDER THIS ISSUE MORE SPECIFICALLY …
- Walking in nature. Breathing is generally a universal way to fill with energy, deep breathing calms and adjusts us to ourselves. We become more collected and energetic.
- Meet with friends. Even a few words can sometimes significantly elevate mood and improve well-being.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits. The very nature of them laid a large energy reserve, but the products must be fresh, otherwise, the whole point disappears.
- Use your favorite music or find a couple of new songs. But be careful, if the music distracts you or causes unpleasant feelings, this can be a bad option.
- Read a book or watch a video that will inspire you. Motivational material can inspire and adjust in a favorable way.
- Learn a head massage – it helps with headaches. Often the cause of an ordinary headache is the clamping of nerves between the cranial bones. Displacement of cranial bones by fractions of a millimeter can cause unpleasant pain. Lightly pressing between connections can reposition it into the correct order.
- Warm up your neck. It can bring good feelings. Especially if you feel discomfort in this area.
- Take a break every two hours with workouts. If you have time, you can walk, even a few jumps on the spot will improve the circulation of your blood. This is the key to productive brain work.
- Cheer up with cold water – wash your face and wrist area. In addition, you can drink a glass of cold water – it will wake you up and make you feel alive.
- Train yourself to do morning exercises or meditation. 15 minutes can’t significantly change anything. But you will feel the charge of energy from it all day.
- Eat regularly. Break the food into small portions, so food is better absorbed and your body will extract the maximum result.
- No TV at night and no internet. Forget about it, especially if you need to get up early in the morning.
- Stretching really improves your energy potential. Try it, and you’ll discover a new way to improve your well-being and the general condition of your body.
- Sweet buns, chocolates … In the morning it is possible, but it is better to reduce the consumption of sugar and other fast carbohydrates. The fact is that they create jumps of energy and hormones in the blood.
- Make sure that your body has enough protein. Problems with the immune system, hair or nails can occur because of a lack of protein.
- Eat enough vitamins. – Make sure that you get the proper amount of vitamins, especially vitamin C, vitamin D, riboflavin of the B vitamins, such as pantothenic acid, folic acid, thiamine and vitamin B12.
- Water is a very important element. Not tea or coffee, but clean water.
- Be focused on the positive. Anxiety is a meaningless feeling that only leads to a waste of energy.
- Stress, depression and other negative emotions can be a heavy burden for your energy levels. Analyze your emotions. Stress increases the load on the cardiovascular system, monitor the work of the heart and train it.
- Some people always have something to complain about, they find problems where they don’t exist and force you to lose energy, simply because you listen to them when their problems pass through your mind. Avoid energy vampires – just ignore such people.
- Get rid of unfinished business. They will remind of themselves, you have to finish it and forget. It distracts and draws energy. Drop this load.
Try something new! And have a lovely day!