My new client wants to lose 15 to 20 lbs of body fat in 60 days to get ready for a summer vacation. We can accomplish this with her weight training 3 days per week for 40 minutes and a couple of interval sprint sessions on the bike that will last 30 minutes. The Nutrition plan will include several strategic changes, but will not require any more prep or execution effort. After a week on the plan her husband wants to start a customized plan as well which will use a similar schedule with different tactics appropriate for his needs.
Get Aggressive to Burn 15 to 20 lbs of fat in 60 days
1. Taking an aggressive training, nutrition and supplementation program approach to earn results very quickly that can be sustained over the long haul. Would you rather lose 15 to 20 lbs of fat in 60 days or would you rather it take 6 months?
In my experience over the last 15 years it is much easier to maintain a low body fat level than it is to get there so there bright light at the end of the fat loss tunnel. A rapid success approach also ensures that clients are able to lower their body fat levels long before metabolism gets sluggish. A typical mainstream diet program is too long and generic in nature to produce the results needed before fat burning grinds to a halt.
Once achieving a reduced body fat level that the client it is happy with, they have much greater freedom with the diet and use strategic cheat meals without accumulating body fat. In fact I include carb loading and dietary fat loading during all customized programs to not only provide a more food on certain days, but to also increase metabolic rate, fat burning enzymes and fat burning hormones.
Conquer Problems- Do Not Make Excuses
2. Find a way to get the job done. Everyone is busy and faces schedule challenges, some of which are unpredictable. My most successful clients always find ways to train and make the right food choices despite busy schedules and other demands. If you run into a problem often, find ways to overcome the obstacle, this has become one of my specialties as a consultant. For example if a long work day leaves you tired and limited time for the gym, you might consider training in the morning at a consistent time when there are less distractions in play. You can also Amino Load with 100% MR and Muscle Synthesis during the late afternoon to lower stress levels and increase energy making a productive work out a greater possibility. This Simple tactic also gets rid of cravings for bad food choices while increasing rates of fat burning.
Taken between meals the 100% MR and Muscle Synthesis make the brain believe a massive amount of food has been consumed. As a result metabolic rate increases, but there is nothing to burn except stored fat since the MR and MS have no caloric burden. This leaves only body fat to be burned by a raging metabolism. Placing a scoop of each between meals a couple times per day will have a huge impact on energy levels, this will help to eliminate your mid afternoon slump while accelerating fat burning and recovery.
A common barrier to success is bad food choices made at the office or while out to lunch. You can quickly solve this problem by bringing your lunch to work which will save time and money in addition to keeping you away from food sources that are not appropriate for you during a given time. There will always be someone in the office who brings in doughnuts or other junk. You can kill off your cravings by using the Fat Reduce and Alpha Omega M3 which also play a very important role in accelerating rates of fat burning and daily energy which drive better exercise and nutrition choices.
Building Metabolic and Hormonal Momentum
3. Consistent execution of the right plan for your specific needs and goals is a powerful force! During my reviews of thousands of program histories I find that very few people apply themselves consistently enough using the right tactics to optimize metabolic and hormonal momentum. It takes time for the body to kick into high gear as it relates to fat burning and you will never get there without consistently sending the right signals to the brain! The longer some bad eating and exercise habits have in place, the longer it takes for the body to optimize the fat burning engine. So remember that your problems were not created overnight, your solutions will not come overnight either.
Working Hard and Smart to Maximize Your Progress
4. There are an endless number of training and nutrition techniques, but I consider only a small percentage to be great options for the population at large. You must have a comprehensive training, nutrition, supplementation and recovery plan in place to maximize your progress. I help new clients double or even triple their rate of progress by designing programs that match their specific needs and goals. In a majority of cases the techniques are new to the client and something they never would have put in place based on the basic information available to them through the internet, books and magazines.
There is no shortage of people working hard with long workouts and Spartan diets, yet the population even in the gym has a higher body fat level with each passing year. You must work hard and smart to achieve your goals in the most efficient manner possible. As it relates to fat loss this means short- yet intense resistance based workouts and few times per week in addition to a couple interval sprint sessions to sky rocket fat burning hormones.
Discipline- Where Success Starts Every Day
5. Discipline- do not leave home without it! Everyone faces challenges that can knock them off course, but having adequate discipline in place will make sure that these challenges do not cause problems. Discipline levels will surge when your points of motivation are also high. Write down your points of motivation with your goals and look at them daily for a constant reminder of the mission on hand. You can also use visual tools such as hanging up a bathing suit on your closet door where you can see it daily or pictures of your future beach vacation destination. Male clients can do well with some negative visual tools such as a “fat” picture which shows them how bad they looked at a given time.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your top obstacles and get a personal response within 12 hours offering solutions and tips.